utorok 13. septembra 2005

A Scanner Darkly panel featuring animators and... Philip K. Dick

I've just seen my first panel which was Warner Independent's discussion and preview of Richard Linklater's adaptation of Philip K. Dick's A SCANNER DARKLY. Producer Tommy Pallotta and animators Sterling Allen, Evan Cagle, Nick Derington, Christopher Jennings and I think one that I'm totally leaving out... as well as the originator of A SCANNER DARKLY Philip K. Dick himself.
Yes, I know Dick is dead and yes, I'm not kidding. Philip K. Dick was at the panel. He spoke to the audience, fielded questions and creeped the shit out of everybody.
That's Philip K. Dick on the right. In true form, there is an android with a rudimentary A.I. with the voice, face and feel of Philip K. Dick himself.
[aintitcool.com]

Žiadne komentáre: