streda 16. marca 2005

GoogleX

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
OS X rocks.
Homage to you.

Jenoduchý onMouseOver, ale efekt je veľkolepý.
Google goes X
Today is an amazing day: A small idea - a fun late-night coding jaunt to help me learn Javascript & DHTML - has just launched on Google Labs. I never expected it to make it as far as it has when I wrote it a month ago, especially since my "real" job is working on Keyhole.
...
And now there's Google X, which came about because I wanted a quick fun way to access all of Google's services. I gave it to a few friends in the company, who gave it to their friends, some posted it on their blogs, others sent it around on mailing lists, and it eventually made its way to Marissa Mayer, who liked it enough to say, when do you want to put it up on Labs? So after some spit and polish from some enthusiastic Googlers and the keen eye of the UI team, Google X is here. I hope all of you enjoy it - especially Mac users, who I'm sure will appreciate its lineage.

Chikai Ohazama
Software Engineer


Update: GoogleX zmizol (2)(thanks to Zemiak). Ešte že sa mi podarilo uložiť na lokále ten pekný JavaScript.

[MacOSXGoogleX | Google goes X]

1 komentár:

Anonymný povedal(a)...

piratska kopia :)

http://www.thejosher.com/googlex/